OUR CLAIMS PROCESS
LOOKING FOR A SPEEDY RESOLUTION TO YOUR CLAIM? NO PROBLEM!
Remember! You must contact XS Direct immediately if you are involved in ANY incident involving the insured vehicle, regardless of whether you are at fault or not.
We aim to make the claims process speedy and simple and to treat all our customers in a fair and professional manner. When you notify us (or your broker) about a claim we will ask you for:
- An estimate of the damage (above and beyond the excess amount on your policy)
- A Completed Incident Report Form
- A Copy (Front and Back) of all Driver’s Licences on the Policy
- A Copy of your Vehicle Registration Certificate
- A Copy of a Valid MOT(if applicable)
Please note that XS Direct may require other information and documentation during the claim investigation.
In the event of a claim we will:
1. If needed, appoint engineers to inspect your vehicle.
2. Appoint trained investigators to assist in managing your claim, if you need it.
3. Offer any advice that you need, to make the process as smooth and easy as possible.
Please also note our recovery process for your excess amount will start immediately once the amounts of any third party costs are settled.
And do remember that we don't cover recovery, storage or hire/replacement vehicles.
If you wish to report a claim, please phone us on on 03333 443018 or email Claims@xsdirect.com.