We provide lower premiums for drivers 25 or above:
- With none, or one, two or three years’ no claims bonus
- Who have previous or outstanding claims
- Who have an open claim(s)
- On their first policy
- Leaving a company scheme
- Who have a gap in cover
- Are insuring a second car
- Have high specification or luxury cars
We think the standard no claims bonus system isn’t fair. It doesn’t give a good idea of how likely you are to have an accident.
By swapping the no claims bonus for a higher excess, we can give real savings for drivers paying high premiums. This means you can start with a clean slate.
Our standard excess is £3000. That means that we pay everything above and beyond this amount, in the event of an accident, where a claim is made on our policy or by our client.
Premium Price Promise
- Your premium is guaranteed; it will not rise as the result of a claim.
- Past claims don’t affect the price of your premium.
- We’ll accept outstanding and unreserved claims without charging extra.
Our policy fully covers you for damage to your vehicle and any third party damage and/or injury in the event of accident, over the policy excess of £3000.